Welcome to the ‘Help’ website run by UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency. Here, refugees, asylum-seekers and stateless persons can find information to help them know more about their rights, obligations and the services available to them in South Africa. Take a look around and discover what you need to know about your stay in South Africa, including where you can go to seek further assistance and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Online Renewal of Permits
- Appeals Backlog Project
- DHA announces additional services at RRO’s
- SASSA SRD R350 Grant & Guide for Asylum Seekers
- Are COVID-19 Vaccines safe?
On this website, you can find information about:
- Registration and documentation
- How to seek asylum in South Africa
- Voluntary Return
- Legal assistance
- Social Services, Peacebuilding & Sports
- Sexual and Gender based violence
- Children & Youth
- Health & Mental Health services
- Reporting fraud, exploitation or abuse
- Contact us
This website will be constantly updated.