I wish to travel onward

In case you have fled the war in Ukraine and wish to travel onward to European Union countries, please have a look at this information sheet, with listed measures per each country.

If you wish to travel to EU from Serbia and you are a third country national with legal residence in Ukraine (or have family members who are in that situation), please bear in mind that a visa may be required in order to enter the EU.

For persons who have fled Ukraine, there are opportunities to travel and reside outside of the European Union.

Please have a look at the leaflet with useful information on such opportunities in Canada, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, USA and United Kingdom.