You can contact various NGOs or institutions through specific lines to get other forms of help and support:
- If you have acute thoughts of taking your life or know anyone who does, contact 📞 112 for urgent assistance, available in Lithuanian, English, Russian and Polish.
- For medical advice and information about the nearest psychiatric emergency unit in Lithuania, dial 📞 112, available in Lithuanian, English, Russian and Polish.
- For emotional support to young people, contact Jaunimo linija by dialling 📞 +370 800 28888 (open 24/7) or contact them on their 💬 online chat (every day, 18.00-24.00), available in Lithuanian.
- For emotional support for men, contact Nelik vienas dialing 📞 +370 604 11119 (every day, 18.00-21.00) or contact them by e-mail to 📧 email@example.com.
- For emotional support, if you are feeling mentally unwell, contact Vilties linija by dialling 📞 116 123 (open 24/7) or contact them on their 💬 online chat, available in Lithuanian.
- If you are under 18 years old or know someone who is and needs help or advice, contact Vaikų linija dialing 📞 116 111 (every day, 11.00-23.00) or contact them on their 💬 online chat (every day, 18.00-23.00), available in English and Lithuanian
If your question concerns the content of this ‘HELP’ website, you can contact us.