WHAT ARE THE CHANGES ON THE ASSISTANCE VALUE?
Due to the support of donor countries, the standard assistance value will be reinstated as of December 2022 for all refugees in community:
- The value of assistance for refugees living in host communities identified as extremely vulnerable and whose transfer value was reduced to 15 JDs, will return to 23 JDs, starting from December 2022.
- The value of assistance for refugees living in host communities identified as vulnerable and whose transfer value was reduced to 10 JDs, will return to 15 JDs, starting from December 2022
WILL THIS FUNDING BE SUFFICIENT FOR SPECIFIC PERIOD?
Adequate funding is available from donor countries for the current period, and WFP will inform all refugees of any changes in the future as usual.
DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH FUNDING NOW TO RE-INCLUDE THOSE WHO YOU HAD CUT FROM ASSISTANCE LAST YEAR?
Available funding enables WFP to reinstate the food assistance transfer values to original values. At this stage there will be no new inclusions in December. In case of any change, WFP will inform you through SMS and its Facebook page.
HOW CAN I CONTACT WFP FOR MORE INFORMATION?
You can always contact WFP through the following channels:
- WFP’s Facebook page (Food Assistance for Refugees Registered in Jordan).
- WFP’s helpline (0797778841 – 0797778851).
- Helpdesks available in all governorates (At specific dates and locations to be announced monthly through WFP’s Facebook page).