How can I be reunited with my family abroad?

Foreign countries have different family reunification schemes (for spouses and dependent family members) and most of them require an interview to obtain a visa. Many countries have sponsorships programmes in which an adult family member, citizen of that country or someone with permanent residence status and a certain level of minimum income, can sponsor certain dependents living abroad. All these family reunification sponsorships schemes require that the sponsors initiate the process in the country of reunification. Countries with sponsorship schemes for family reunification are Canada, Australia and the USA, among others. For further information please check the website of the particular country.