How can I return to my country?

  • You may approach the UNHCR Registration Centre at Vikas Puri with a signed application requesting voluntary repatriation. You can also send the application by email ([email protected]) or by post (UNHCR, B- 2/16, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057).
  • After the screening of your application, you will be invited for an interview with UNHCR staff. Please mention the language in which you wish to have the interview so that interpreter arrangements can be made accordingly.
  • A valid passport or travel document is required from those seeking support to return to their home country, or their willingness to acquire one.
  • UNHCR staff will keep you informed about the process and policy on return to your country of origin.