In view of the current context, the UNHCR Office in Brazil has created sections dedicated to compiling useful information about the coronavirus pandemic. Here you will find:
- Information validated by the Pan American Health Organization on how to protect yourself (including material for Warao and E’nepa indigenous people);
- List with the new opening hours, WhatsApp numbers and phone numbers of UNHCR partner organizations and Public Institutions;
- Instructions on prerequisites and how to receive the emergency financial assistance from the Federal Government;
- Information on border transit and service in neighboring cities;
- Border information;
- Dissemination of materials and services offered by some local governments;
- Information on job opportunities, income generation, disclosure of your own business and helping others.
This section will be constantly updated. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, created this website for and with refugees and asylum seekers in Brazil to provide reliable and useful information as to protection and local integration in the country.