The Venezuelan Steering Wheel Project is a partnership between UNHCR, Cabify, IFC (Corporación Financiera Internacional) and Instituto Venezuela that aims to create conditions for refugees to participate in a pilot program and become partner drivers. of transport application. Participants will be offered a grant to cover the costs of the first three weeks of operation (bond, car rental and fuel) and after three weeks, participants will be able to continue working as application drivers and will pay the amount in weekly installments.
If the participant does not have the Brazilian CNH, but has the Venezuelan license, they may apply, as they will be assisted in the revalidation of the license so that they can participate in the first pilot group of the project.
The project has 50 places available and to participate it is necessary to fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold Brazilian CNH and / or current Venezuelan driver’s license;
- Have MRI / MRI or MRI / MRI protocol or equivalent;
- Have own cell phone (must be smartphone with Android operating system);
- Have work availability of 5-6 days per week for 40+ hours per week;
- Be a good driver;
- Having a proactive, autonomous and responsible profile: willingness to build a life in Brazil;
- Have no criminal record in Brazil;
- Have an interest in improving your level of Portuguese and integrate into Brazilian society;
- Have a good presentation.
In addition, it will be considered positive but not mandatory if the participant:
- Demonstrate ability to concentrate, calm and focus;
- Have an entrepreneurial profile;
- Previous experience with diverse public, sociability.
- Adulthood (between 29 and 55 years old);
- Ability with smartphones and access to applications;
- Have a bank account in Brazil;
- Have a basic knowledge of Portuguese;
- Have a theoretical and / or practical knowledge of Brazilian traffic rules;
- To be able to provide proof of residence;
Registration can be done in Portuguese or Spanish in the online form.