Contemporary Café is part of the Refugee Cup program sponsored by the NGO África do Coração. In this café will be discussed the theme of immigration and refuge in Brazil, with the presence of researchers, students, refugees and militants of the cause.
The program will be attended by representatives of institutions, activists, politicians and refugees who will approach the refuge theme through their points of view and experiences:
- CONARE Representative, Mr. Bernado Larferte Theme – “Integration, means of documentary legalization and refuge”;
- UNHCR Representative, Mr. William Torres Laureano da Rosa – “World crisis of refugees, challenges for inclusion and work of UNHCR Brazil”;
- Secretariat of Human Rights – “International Law of the refugees of Brazil”
- Ex-SMDH Ms. Patrícia Bezerra – “Brazilian activist for the cause of Human Rights”
- Alderman Mr. Toninho Vespoli – “Support for immigrants / refugees and the Refugee Cup project”
- Voice of refugees with Riou Kabongo – “Difficulty and challenges that refugees find in Brazil with protocol”
Date: 26.06 (Wednesday)
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Location: São Nobre da Câmara de Aldermen – Viaduto Jacareí, 100 – Bela Vista, São Paulo – SP, 01319-020