All services provided by UNHCR and its partners are free of charge.
Do not trust anyone or any organization that asks for money to be paid for UNHCR or its partners’ services. If money is requested from you, you should report it immediately.
You can report this through the following channels:
- You can email your complaint petition to UNHCR Turkey at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You can put your complaint in a Complaints Box. Complaints Boxes are available at the gate of the UNHCR office in Ankara and at its partners’ offices;
- You can submit your complaint in a sealed envelope to a UNHCR partner’s office, to be delivered to UNHCR by hand.
You may also address your complaint to UNHCR Headquarters, Inspector General’s Office.
- Email: email@example.com
- Confidential fax: +41 22 739 7380
- Mail: UNHCR, 94 Rue de Montbrillant, 1202 Geneva, Switzerland
Your complaint will be treated with discretion and kept strictly confidential.